Shanna Quinn has a breadth and depth of mediation experience, specialising in relationship disputes and family breakdown, including sensitive, complex child-related matters and asset division.
Working extensively in Australia and Asia, Shanna's Mediation experience spans across diverse cultural, socio-economic and religious backgrounds. Disputes are varied and include issues relating to high-end asset division, spousal maintenance, child support, parenting arrangements and domestic and international relocation. Shanna began her career as a forensic social worker and counsellor, providing services to families involved in family law and child protection proceedings. Her unique skill as an experienced mediator and barrister sets her apart.
- Parenting – including national and international relocation
- Relationship disputes including same-sex relationships
- Child inclusive mediation
- Child support
- Spousal maintenance
- Workplace – including personal, racial, age and sex discrimination
- Representing clients at mediation
- Assisting clients with pre-mediation preparation
- Drafting of agreements in circumstances where parties are not legally represented
FAMILY DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Letters of invitation
- Family Dispute Resolution conference
- Issuing of Section 601 Certificates
Mediations can be conducted with or without legal representation.
Please contact Shanna Quinn on +61 413 581 598 or email@example.com.